But alright I'll be using the philosophical questionnaire here. I'll try to be as strict as possible to not make it boring for someone typing me. Oh, and thanks for doing so.
1. Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?
It's worse to not attempt something, failure is necessary to mature and it gives you experience.
2. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?
I'd be forever living in a body of 20-30 year-old man and thus, be immortal. The material world is awesome.
3. To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?
I don't believe in destiny and I despise the belief in fate much stronger. In the determinism/libertarianism paradigm I stand with the compatibilist view of mentally healthy people being able to shape about 20% of their lives and the rest is up to external conditions. Still, life is a game and it's a win or a lose.
4. What happens after we die?
No one knows for sure. If the brain stops working, there's just nothing because what is there to be comprehended without a brain?!
5. Should people care more about doing the right thing, or doing things right?
People "should"n't do anything, it's up to them. Freedom isn't free!
6. What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?
No advice because it doesn't understand any words.
7. Where is the line between insanity and creativity?
People can be both insane and creative so no line.
8. What is true happiness?
9. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?
10. What makes you, you?
Honesty, I think.
11. What is the truth?
There is an absolute "truth" somewhere but no one will ever know it. Being close to it is good.
12. If lying is wrong, are white lies okay?
Depends on the situation.
13. How do you know your perceptions are real?
I don't. They're not "real", they're just the human body's interpretation of reality. I take it for granted.
14. What makes a good friend?
Honor and loyalty.
15. Why do people fear losing things that they do not even have yet?
Because they're afraid of winning.
16. Who decides what morality is?
Morality, not a personal code - well, morality is defined by a culture. So it's a collective of people. Religion also decides what's moral.
17. What is the difference between living and being alive?
Not being depressed - "being alive".
18. Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?
19. Is there a reason to life?
Sure. Different people have their different reasons to live.
20. How do you know that your experience of consciousness is the same as other people’s experience of consciousness?
From various works on biology and overall natural sciences.
21. What is true strength?
Being higher in the hierarchy. And having high endurance.
22. What is true love?
I don't know.
23. Is a family still relevant in the modern world?
24. What role does honor play in today’s society?
A lesser and lesser role. But still I value honor.
25. If money cannot buy happiness, can you ever be truly happy with no money?
To me, money can buy happiness. Unless you're in some kind of sensory depravation and can't do much with money. But the money's gotta be in some solid currency, not in bolivars for example.
26. How should people live their lives?
As they wish. Don't interfere with other people's freedom.
27. How much control do you have over your life?
As much as I can but it isn't enough at all.
28. What is freedom?
Negative freedom. "Freedom from something", not "freedom to do something".
29. Isn’t one person’s terrorist another person’s freedom fighter?
Yeah it is. Just read about all the political ideologies and views and you'll see how divided people are.
30. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture?
Yes. How can you have the personality trait of "valuing good looks in someone" if you were born blind?
31. What defines you?
I try to be defined more by my principles instead of experiences of past.
32. What do people strive for after enlightenment?
I don't think they strive for enlightenment at all.
33. Do we have a soul?
I don't believe in spirituality. It can be useful so let it exist, but hey.
34. What is intelligence?
It's the ability to learn quickly and to adapt better to our surroundings.
35. Do you make your own decisions, or let others make them for you?
I try to make my own ones. Assertiveness is key.
36. What is reality?
The opposite of "fantasy".
37. Is trust more important than love?
Trust is more blind and less effective than love. So love is more important.
38. Is it easier to love or be loved?
To be loved of course. Doesn't require as much personal work.
39. Is it better to love and lose or never to love?
To love and "lose". This planet is for experiencing all the good and bad stuff.
40. Do aliens exist?
We don't know it yet, but to me, it's more possible that they exist, I don't deny it. Slight agnosticism in this topic lol
Let me know what "type" could you assign me to over here!