1. What is beauty? What is love?
Love and beauty is subjective and depends on each individual's expreience. For me it is this all consuming feeling, that emotional high stemming from the understanding that I'd do anything form the object/subject of my affection...anything, because the value I give it obliterates all other priorities. Ofc love needs to be mutual. Its like being friends to the point that I don't seperate them from myself anymore. Their happyness becomes as important as my own. There is this saying that if one truly loves someone, then one shoud let them go. I find this to be very true in my expereince. Love is very beautiful :).
2. What are your most important values?
Live and let live, do not allow outside powers to control me, stick to personal values, defend myself and others if need be. Only become illogical if I value something strongly enough, otherwise don't do stupid crap (think before i leap). Openness, acceptence, adaptability.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Everything is interconnected in the cykle and web of life. I'm agnostic and prefer to explore everything.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Power to defend myself and my loved ones is all I need. I don't care for structure and have problems tolerating outside powers such as the military. Other then that power corrupts and imo one must fight organized or individual power when if becomes opressive, controlling, negative.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Politics, religion, spirituality, all manner of psychology, sex, IT, general stuff, myself, other people. I really love getting to know other interesting ppl.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Not really, unless I have some problem that requires immediate attention.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Boring, also I lack any interest in doing them :S.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I read a lot of manga of all sorts and watch a lot of anime of all sorts. Best recent book was about suicide and the meaning of really living life to the fullest. Veronika Decides to Die - Paulo Coelho
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I enjoy very intense emotional highs and lows. I usually have movies, music, books and media in general that can generate and maintain these moods. This is my drug of choice.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
In the forest, at a rock concert, thunderstorm.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Indecisive, disorganized, messy, lazy, self critical with low self esteem, socially awkward, do not follow through on actions, think too much, depressive and stubburn as fuck.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Adaptable, flexible, honest with myself and authentic, intelligent and technically as well as intrapersonally gifted, resourceful, easily understand other people, living beings in general, unafraid to accept his own dark/sick side and that of others. Very accepting and open minded, friendly. Willing to stand up for self and others. Responsible, loyal and capable of very deep feelings.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Help in social areas, making sense of social stuff and generally succedding at interacting with other people would be nice. I also need help with getting out of my head and actually doing something.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
It mostly stems from my depression, indecision through thinking too much, not doing things, not being productive or physicaly active. Often I just don't know what choice I should make and if I do I lack initiative in order to materialize the choice through action.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I get along mostly with anyone except with controlling people and agressive/hostile people, people whim wine and cry about everything are also annoying. Someone can have split personality disorder and I will talk with the other personality as it appears no problem (has happened). In general I'm very accepting of broken & damaged individuals as well as those who are not. Dealing with conflict is always difficult thou.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I honestly don't know. I like to take everyone as they are, there is somethng lovable about everyone. My general needs are:
Don't be super fat or physically unhealthy. Love has to be mutual :) so my So has to love me for who I am (I take care of myself physically :P), I also value loyalty, intelligence and a compatible personality. Other then that I don't have much of a preference. As long as the girl is willing to work on herself I don't care much about the mental problems. Don't try to control or manipulate me.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
They should be themselves and do what they like, live how they prefer as long as it isn't going to damage others or themselves. Priorities would be: learning, open mindedness, understanding and safety that doesen't constrain their freedoms or individuality.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I will opose them and defend my values. Can get agressive if need be.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Fear. Fear drives everyhing, less fear, more courage and so much would be different.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
My friends are people I can be myself with, they accpet me flaws and everything. I am myself around them, don't have to worry about boudries, I value them am loyal and protective, unconditionally helpful.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
Aloof, if attempts at getting closer fail and we are incompatible, then the relationship will be awkward and I generally don't care much for them.