Personality Cafe banner

1301 - 1320 of 1320 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Guys, i was think about the future also perhaps inefficiently to say to this, that "it comes naturally".
Right now we are in the World event Problem which mean and is,
Ahead of us there is Will be Economic Problem, Big Problem.
Big enough to restart all of many Political ideas that is relate to economy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow. Honestly I'm glad someone finally posted about their experience. Allow me to speak of my own experience. I've been practicing image streaming since 2018 albeit inconsistently. I initially experienced pretty significant increases in my ability to verbalize and comprehend written information. My thoughts became more visual, clear, and fluid. There were times when stuttering became practically nonexistent. I stopped image streaming for 9 months last year and I experienced a gradual decline in my intelligence. My intelligence dropped back to its base level at least subjectively. I picked off early this January. I've currently on a near 3 month streak and the results are quite pronounced. I can say that the first thing that leapt up for me was my verbal intelligence and reading comprehension. Learning for most subjects has become pretty much intuitive. My problem solving ability has also increased. I am taking a college class in Economics and I got the highest score on the first midterm examination despite being a highschooler. I didn't really make a concerted effort studying so I was surprised. I've noticed that my mathematical ability seems to have increased as well as processing speed. I've recently incorporated PT into my regimen as I find my focus slipping away. So far the two techniques have packed for a powerful punch. I've never practiced advanced IMS or QWS. Standard image streaming itself is quite difficult for me and I believe I may be burning out as my images are losing vividity. I'm surprised that your basic multiplication ability receded. For me the opposite is occurring. Its almost as if my brain is physically changing during IMS, I have to admit that problem solving has yet to increase substantially. All in all image streaming has shown promise. Keep in mind that I practiced DNB + IMS for the first month before shifting to only IMS so the early benefits may have been slightly inflated due to increased working memory. I've only taken online IQ tests and I don't plan to take them anymore until I practice IMS for a solid 9 months? Even then I won't take them seriously. If I experience startling benefits after a year or so then I'll plan to take an official IQ test. This thread was my primary source of motivation to start image streaming as well. Welcome and Thank you.
Long time ago, i remember.
I across the old site of CGTG.
The Name of old version is
geniusintelligence.com/index5

I remember there is an author story.
He uses EEG not the IQ test.

·
Registered
10 Posts
EEG COST~
In here cost is Less than 100$,
India 46,13&
America, Cost include Technologist and The machine. the price is 48,03$+ 4,01$ -> 52,04$

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello here me guys.
Im planning to do is, with duration 8 hours this day. I don't know maybe In one take or split.

Im in way of linkzelda, so maybe Im "study" 😅😁 him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, going to try streaming as well. Let's see how this goes with my aphantasia, lacking inner voice, ADHD and serious memory impairments. As for my motivation to try image streaming: I don't care about IQ, I just want to see improvements in daily life (studying, professional goals etc.).

If there's any channel to meet with likeminded (telegram?) I would very much like to join :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Its honestly very frustrating when you get smart enough to know how dumb you are. Its pretty miserable. I've never been more alone on this journey of IMS. I guess I'll have to practice it for years before the landscape of my brain changes. Feeling smarter is not the same as actually being smarter and I don't think getting a near-perfect score on a midterm is hard enough to be an accurate assessment of one's intelligence. Its too easy for it to be so. Its so frustrating having to listen to all the dogma that surrounds intelligence and the only way to disprove it is by making yourself a test-subject of IMS. Its a natural characteristic of the human mind to adapt to its circumstances but unfortunately standard image streaming remains hard. I want to focus on detail and absorb the complexities of my surroundings. I'm tired of seeing fuzzy images. I don't think academic performance is an accurate indicator of intelligence as I do well but am pretty stupid. I just hope that there is some truth to the IQ claims and it is not some sort of prank. The smarter I get the more skeptical I become of its claims. There is no doubt I have gotten smarter but I want to see an objective increase in IQ that is dramatic. Every minute counts. I must take advantage of adolescent neuroplasticity. I will do 50 minutes of IMS + 30 minutes of DNB + 20 minutes of P.T. almost every single day. I need to do P.T. and DNB or else my working memory becomes that of a bacterium insofar. Consistency is key. If people older than me have experienced tangible gains than there should be some merit. I apologize for sounding like an image streaming skeptic but I must further experiment before arriving to a definitive conclusion. I just want to put my mind and heart at peace.
Your concern and skepticism towards this are pretty normal, at least from my observations, of people starting, or have been trying to get a rhythm going. I’ll try to express in sectioned concepts as I’m noticing some common themes in the posts I’m skimming through (and in the past). Keep in mind that I haven’t image streamed in the traditional sense with speaking aloud, and then debriefing nor have I attempted QWS as well for a long time now. Mostly due to working two jobs, and being in a relationship, and working towards another side hustle took nearly all of my time.

Now that I have one job to worry about, and out of a relationship entirely, the pandemic kind of forced me to re-evaluate things. Anyway:

Image Streaming Is A Bit of a Misnomer on Validating Intelligence Objectively

I say image streaming is a ‘bit’ of a misnomer because people feel that if they cannot have the visual potency in their sessions, that somehow, they’re not going to be as intelligent as they want to be. To use image streaming as a sole metric for intelligence ends up with a battle of how long a person can continue running the mental hamster wheel to churn out mental sensory representations in the sandbox of their imagination. At some point, the person will, whether unconsciously or not, wonder how they can get any utility out of these practices (in the context of the CGTG).

To put it simply – the theme of developing a disciplinary disposition for the sake of it as mentioned in the guide can only take a person so far until they start wondering about applying the utility of the methods in their everyday lives.

Imagery is a useful anchor point, but one can learn other mental sensory representations because visualization is just one of many modalities, i.e., one could attempt kinesthetic modalities, and when they get something going on with that, they use that to piggyback and catapult themselves into imagery where they can sublimate the other modalities. Image streaming seems fractal, in other words, if you can’t get the juices flowing immediately – one learns to take advantage of anything that can be described, and through enough bouncing around, they’ll eventually get somewhere. Win Wenger has a lot of methods for anyone to use on his website. It’s okay to start with fuzzy images, and as others have mentioned, fuzzy images aren’t something to be used exclusively for visual incompetency. It could also be a sign of over-working yourself.

It is what it is, and we can’t expect ourselves to always be a eureka-rendering machine.

The Existential Fear of Mental Upkeep & Acuity

The guide enforces how consistency and developing a scholarly-like disposition with discipline are essential because they throw out the stake that you go back to zero. This adds on to the skepticism as to why anyone should trust some random person or corporation in the guise of one individual making these claims should be taken seriously. And yet at the same time, the stake is thrown because without some kind of fear involved, chances are, the individual may not want to have some relentless drive to utilize the methods for mental upkeep and acuity.

When a person gets into image streaming, they may find themselves consciously learning of what would typically be unconscious competencies, and being aware of the grandiose sandbox of their mind. They go about it in the conventional sense where they are at the very least refining their episodic memory. Because recalling things in this way with mental sensory representations that they describe would be more natural given that’s one of many main ways we experience things – in an episodic fashion.

From wanting to take advantage of your adolescent years brings awareness that I think we all share which would be an existential fear of the loss of one’s autonomy. Because if an individual doesn’t see potency with the mental sensory representations, it causes a conflict with trying to mitigate this existential fear, and how they react to this varies – sometimes in an extremely negative manner. This is why individuals may try to attempt image streaming more than just trying to have a better IQ. Because they’ll start seeing that the IQ narrative is just surface level thinking, and when they become aware of how much their mind censors, repress, and utilizes other cognitive functions to make them carry out their day — this the part where they realize there’s a lot more to worry about than intelligence.

But this doesn’t mean I’m against anyone trying to develop intelligence – I’m talking about being so fixated on it to the point that it breaches extreme intellectualism that they may not make attempts to tap into other aspects of themselves that would be on an emotional level. In other words, balancing rationality and ‘emotionality’ for a lack of better wording.

Of course, that guide can’t be a person’s end-all-be-all because it’s just a stepping stone towards the common realization that the mind loves novelty. And when an individual utilizes image streaming to come to an understanding that there can be infinite possibilities of how those mental sensory representations go about within their cognition, it can also fuel that existential fear for the worse because now they’re going to have to find ways to take responsibility for themselves.

Because they were used to just learning things in the typical fashion, and trusting that they’ll eventually have long-term memory and short-term memory relative to whatever they’re doing (e.g. studying for a test they may not apply when they get a job after they graduate). And now that they’re consciously becoming aware of all this – it becomes this quest towards resolving the narrative that they can still have an unchallenged sense of authority with their continuity of self. Because otherwise, the existential fear starts dominating them – the loss of autonomy – along with another existential concern like existential neurosis - the fear of wondering how they’re going to take responsibility for their life. Discipline without an overarching direction = discipline for the sake of it.

This is why the utility of the guide is finalized before they start mentioning the big-grandiose-ultra-gigatron-super-secret to life; it’s just their watered-down, New Ageism version of having some overarching direction to apply that discipline. Keep in mind that everyone has to cultivate those virtues on their own; no guide can be their coach on that because it’ll end up with normative ethics of how to live your life. And with the narrative of IQ that they use as an elevator pitch, if they were to try to be specific, then they would be spreading potential dogma of an extreme shift of intellectualism. Perhaps during an era of self-help and hustle economy that was rapidly blossoming, they felt inclined to find some vague positivity to go by and sell to others reading.

However, the processes outlined are useful, and the cultivation of having a disposition that has discipline is useful nonetheless as a reference point for people to adopt. But, anyone can tailor it to whatever is convenient for them.

Alienation, Self-Indignation, & Limits of Expressing Mental Sensory Representations to Others

We can all come to an agreement that we privately experience what’s going on within our cognition. That no one can have direct third-person access to the inner confines of another person’s mind. Of course, physically, we can do this (e.g. analyzing the brain), but in the context of mental sensory representations and qualia in their raw nature, not so much.

So, unless the hard problems of consciousness have a smaller gap (i.e. how qualia is instantiated/come to being/etc.), that privacy of our subjectivity will always be something we cope with. In the context of image streaming and other practices derived from it when a person gets used to consciously diving within their mind, they find themselves having a hard time talking to others. Because while that person is talking, you’re probably at the Andromeda Galaxy, mentally speaking.

Through discipline, one can have the disposition to control those urges because they were urges that were naturally censored out unconsciously. It just goes to show that venturing with image streaming and other practices involves learning when to shift into certain mental states, and when to have a disposition that seals most of it off for the sake of interpersonal affairs.

But, it just raises another solution where it’s okay to seek other avenues of the human condition and social intelligence elsewhere because discipline alone can only take you so far. Because if a person doesn’t learn to juggle with this where their livelihood depends on it, it can be quite a challenge. And because of this, a self-indignation starts cultivating – they start resenting the very same disposition that tries to unconditionally allow the images and other mental sensory representations to come into their conscious awareness while also having to deal with everyday life.

Because they’re trying to have a one size fits all disposition/mental shift to accommodate for that. Now, I’m not saying the solution is to have multiple personalities, but to just realize to carry out certain things requires learning how to shift into certain mental states. For example, having a disposition to unconditionally allow thoughts into your conscious awareness, and having a work persona, socioeconomic persona, etc.

And because no one, for the time being, can have that direct, third-person access to this solitude we privately have, alienation is inevitable. Which makes it hard for others to find a common ground even when expressing their experiences with words, symbols, etc. We’re limited on anecdotes, and having some kind of faith that if one person claims to do it, and have these epiphanies and self-reflecting their endeavors that others can do it as well. Because one can presume that we have similar neurological underpinnings (but of course everyone can be wired differently) and that when processes can be made to carry out something, with discipline and application, we can trust something can be done despite not having that access of another’s qualia and subjectivity.

It reminds me of that episode, Crocodile, in Black Mirror where there somehow existed a fictitious world where others can see the sensory representations and memories of others.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi there, going to try streaming as well. Let's see how this goes with my aphantasia, lacking inner voice, ADHD and serious memory impairments. As for my motivation to try image streaming: I don't care about IQ, I just want to see improvements in daily life (studying, professional goals etc.).

If there's any channel to meet with likeminded (telegram?) I would very much like to join :)
hello broo, welcome too.
long time wait responses.
i didnt join again, my phone lost if im dont forget.

·
Read Only
30 Posts
Your concern and skepticism towards this are pretty normal, at least from my observations, of people starting, or have been trying to get a rhythm going. I’ll try to express in sectioned concepts as I’m noticing some common themes in the posts I’m skimming through (and in the past). Keep in mind that I haven’t image streamed in the traditional sense with speaking aloud, and then debriefing nor have I attempted QWS as well for a long time now. Mostly due to working two jobs, and being in a relationship, and working towards another side hustle took nearly all of my time.

Now that I have one job to worry about, and out of a relationship entirely, the pandemic kind of forced me to re-evaluate things. Anyway:

Image Streaming Is A Bit of a Misnomer on Validating Intelligence Objectively

I say image streaming is a ‘bit’ of a misnomer because people feel that if they cannot have the visual potency in their sessions, that somehow, they’re not going to be as intelligent as they want to be. To use image streaming as a sole metric for intelligence ends up with a battle of how long a person can continue running the mental hamster wheel to churn out mental sensory representations in the sandbox of their imagination. At some point, the person will, whether unconsciously or not, wonder how they can get any utility out of these practices (in the context of the CGTG).

To put it simply – the theme of developing a disciplinary disposition for the sake of it as mentioned in the guide can only take a person so far until they start wondering about applying the utility of the methods in their everyday lives.

Imagery is a useful anchor point, but one can learn other mental sensory representations because visualization is just one of many modalities, i.e., one could attempt kinesthetic modalities, and when they get something going on with that, they use that to piggyback and catapult themselves into imagery where they can sublimate the other modalities. Image streaming seems fractal, in other words, if you can’t get the juices flowing immediately – one learns to take advantage of anything that can be described, and through enough bouncing around, they’ll eventually get somewhere. Win Wenger has a lot of methods for anyone to use on his website. It’s okay to start with fuzzy images, and as others have mentioned, fuzzy images aren’t something to be used exclusively for visual incompetency. It could also be a sign of over-working yourself.

It is what it is, and we can’t expect ourselves to always be a eureka-rendering machine.

The Existential Fear of Mental Upkeep & Acuity

The guide enforces how consistency and developing a scholarly-like disposition with discipline are essential because they throw out the stake that you go back to zero. This adds on to the skepticism as to why anyone should trust some random person or corporation in the guise of one individual making these claims should be taken seriously. And yet at the same time, the stake is thrown because without some kind of fear involved, chances are, the individual may not want to have some relentless drive to utilize the methods for mental upkeep and acuity.

When a person gets into image streaming, they may find themselves consciously learning of what would typically be unconscious competencies, and being aware of the grandiose sandbox of their mind. They go about it in the conventional sense where they are at the very least refining their episodic memory. Because recalling things in this way with mental sensory representations that they describe would be more natural given that’s one of many main ways we experience things – in an episodic fashion.

From wanting to take advantage of your adolescent years brings awareness that I think we all share which would be an existential fear of the loss of one’s autonomy. Because if an individual doesn’t see potency with the mental sensory representations, it causes a conflict with trying to mitigate this existential fear, and how they react to this varies – sometimes in an extremely negative manner. This is why individuals may try to attempt image streaming more than just trying to have a better IQ. Because they’ll start seeing that the IQ narrative is just surface level thinking, and when they become aware of how much their mind censors, repress, and utilizes other cognitive functions to make them carry out their day — this the part where they realize there’s a lot more to worry about than intelligence.

But this doesn’t mean I’m against anyone trying to develop intelligence – I’m talking about being so fixated on it to the point that it breaches extreme intellectualism that they may not make attempts to tap into other aspects of themselves that would be on an emotional level. In other words, balancing rationality and ‘emotionality’ for a lack of better wording.

Of course, that guide can’t be a person’s end-all-be-all because it’s just a stepping stone towards the common realization that the mind loves novelty. And when an individual utilizes image streaming to come to an understanding that there can be infinite possibilities of how those mental sensory representations go about within their cognition, it can also fuel that existential fear for the worse because now they’re going to have to find ways to take responsibility for themselves.

Because they were used to just learning things in the typical fashion, and trusting that they’ll eventually have long-term memory and short-term memory relative to whatever they’re doing (e.g. studying for a test they may not apply when they get a job after they graduate). And now that they’re consciously becoming aware of all this – it becomes this quest towards resolving the narrative that they can still have an unchallenged sense of authority with their continuity of self. Because otherwise, the existential fear starts dominating them – the loss of autonomy – along with another existential concern like existential neurosis - the fear of wondering how they’re going to take responsibility for their life. Discipline without an overarching direction = discipline for the sake of it.

This is why the utility of the guide is finalized before they start mentioning the big-grandiose-ultra-gigatron-super-secret to life; it’s just their watered-down, New Ageism version of having some overarching direction to apply that discipline. Keep in mind that everyone has to cultivate those virtues on their own; no guide can be their coach on that because it’ll end up with normative ethics of how to live your life. And with the narrative of IQ that they use as an elevator pitch, if they were to try to be specific, then they would be spreading potential dogma of an extreme shift of intellectualism. Perhaps during an era of self-help and hustle economy that was rapidly blossoming, they felt inclined to find some vague positivity to go by and sell to others reading.

However, the processes outlined are useful, and the cultivation of having a disposition that has discipline is useful nonetheless as a reference point for people to adopt. But, anyone can tailor it to whatever is convenient for them.

Alienation, Self-Indignation, & Limits of Expressing Mental Sensory Representations to Others

We can all come to an agreement that we privately experience what’s going on within our cognition. That no one can have direct third-person access to the inner confines of another person’s mind. Of course, physically, we can do this (e.g. analyzing the brain), but in the context of mental sensory representations and qualia in their raw nature, not so much.

So, unless the hard problems of consciousness have a smaller gap (i.e. how qualia is instantiated/come to being/etc.), that privacy of our subjectivity will always be something we cope with. In the context of image streaming and other practices derived from it when a person gets used to consciously diving within their mind, they find themselves having a hard time talking to others. Because while that person is talking, you’re probably at the Andromeda Galaxy, mentally speaking.

Through discipline, one can have the disposition to control those urges because they were urges that were naturally censored out unconsciously. It just goes to show that venturing with image streaming and other practices involves learning when to shift into certain mental states, and when to have a disposition that seals most of it off for the sake of interpersonal affairs.

But, it just raises another solution where it’s okay to seek other avenues of the human condition and social intelligence elsewhere because discipline alone can only take you so far. Because if a person doesn’t learn to juggle with this where their livelihood depends on it, it can be quite a challenge. And because of this, a self-indignation starts cultivating – they start resenting the very same disposition that tries to unconditionally allow the images and other mental sensory representations to come into their conscious awareness while also having to deal with everyday life.

Because they’re trying to have a one size fits all disposition/mental shift to accommodate for that. Now, I’m not saying the solution is to have multiple personalities, but to just realize to carry out certain things requires learning how to shift into certain mental states. For example, having a disposition to unconditionally allow thoughts into your conscious awareness, and having a work persona, socioeconomic persona, etc.

And because no one, for the time being, can have that direct, third-person access to this solitude we privately have, alienation is inevitable. Which makes it hard for others to find a common ground even when expressing their experiences with words, symbols, etc. We’re limited on anecdotes, and having some kind of faith that if one person claims to do it, and have these epiphanies and self-reflecting their endeavors that others can do it as well. Because one can presume that we have similar neurological underpinnings (but of course everyone can be wired differently) and that when processes can be made to carry out something, with discipline and application, we can trust something can be done despite not having that access of another’s qualia and subjectivity.

It reminds me of that episode, Crocodile, in Black Mirror where there somehow existed a fictitious world where others can see the sensory representations and memories of others.
Do you agree that IQ can be increased through IMS significantly? I understand that IMS cultivates change that transcends what IQ encapsulates but I like to think in objective terms and don't want to suffer from self-delusion. My experience is too limited for me to say much but I'm going to see what happens over an extended period of time. I'd like to truly expand problem-solving ability not just facilitate greater verbal intelligence and awareness. I'm looking for multi-faceted gains which I don't think is too much to ask from IMS. I'm inclined towards my own bias which is predicated on my obsession. It is very hard to make sense out of the change and I have an existential fear of taking IQ tests as I don't want to lose my self-esteem and be discouraged from doing IMS if I don't see the gains expected. With regard to visual potency, it seems that its a consequence of burnout rather than any innate disadvantage. It is hard to cope with since you don't experience sensational thought if you're not able to see something in my case. What are your experiences regarding IQ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Posting here feels a little indulgent considering the attitudes of desperation and narcissism that this thread and topic can attract. So, I'm not going to post again after this post. I'm just giving a tip on balanced practice; the biggest threat in streaming isn't alienation from others but dissociation (alienation from yourself and your reality).
Streaming, like many forms of training functions via stress inoculation; it adjusts the equilibrium of the mind. In other words, when you stream, you push your capacity for managing disarray such that the mind initially goes into a level of disarray before subsequently returning with a greater resilience to disarray. Disarray is equivalent to entropy/information; however 'disarray' is more pertinent to the network structure of the brain itself and how it organizes itself to maximise entropy without loss of the necessary general structures (homomorphisms) that allow an individual to function in the world.
This is phenomenologically characterised as initial confusion and low latent inhibition and subsequent effects vary depending on how you manage yourself. Issues can arise from overdoing streaming by (a) completely overdoing it or (b) partly overdoing it - or not even overdoing it; most people underestimate the consequences of (b).
(a) - by completely overdoing your streaming, (i) equilibrium/proper-functioning cognition may not return or (ii) cognitive processes are superseded by erroneous and disfunctional heuristics that temporarily allowed one to stream at such an overloaded capacity.
(b) - streaming can lead to neurosis as emotions get tangled up in the iterative re-structuring of cognition towards greater information integration structures or simply due to an onslaught of unmediated thought. This can become so severe as to elicit dissociation from yourself and your reality, as anxiety can cause the initial stages of low latent inhibition and slight disarray to develop anxious/parasitic-processing into obsession which can easily have one so stuck within one narrow avenue of ideas and thought, or easily have one begin questioning themselves - leading to dissociation as obsessive, anxious thought takes over and runs your perception, your world, philosophy, ontology, emotions, etc - facilitated by the combination of the ceaseless, recursive analytic modality/processes of streaming with low latent inhibition / confusion / disarray.

So if you're streaming, try to think less so that obsession is less likely and you do not become dissociated. Obsession may be what reveals to you that streaming is working... but it will inevitably break your gains and possibly more. Also, this risk becomes more pronounced as you continue progressing in streaming.

I don't think many streamers have fallen into the trap of dissociation because severe obsession is required for such to be elicited. However, narcissistic neuroses are a common trap for every streamer and should be mediated for the sake of one's wellbeing, one's relationships and (I suspect few beginners care about wellbeing or relationships...) for making further progress in streaming - since neurosis interrupts streaming technique and streaming recovery.

Good luck :)
Be careful.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It is very hard to make sense out of the change and I have an existential fear of taking IQ tests as I don't want to lose my self-esteem and be discouraged from doing IMS if I don't see the gains expected
I just want to make it clear that the context I was using ‘existential fear’ for was towards potential loss of autonomy. A slight revulsion towards your results of taking an IQ test may not be an existential fear – it’s just being worried about your self-esteem. If you know an IQ test is just a benchmark to loosely reference a person’s mental age and chronological age, then you shouldn’t see it as some existential dilemma; it’s just a test. If you want my perspective if IMS can augment IQ, well -- the virtual experiential realities you describe from within in an episodic fashion may be a useful simulation of what-if scenarios that may help one assess interpersonal affairs, scene construction, and whatever that may be correlated to that formula of IQ.

But, mental age and chronological age seems hinged on how someone's brain is wired as if they had the experiential scar tissue (trial-and error, problem-solving, etc.) of someone of an older age, I guess. Perhaps if a person ironed out IMS to where they kept doing it until it became an industrialized process to them, and applied it to scenarios that could help accumulate the impression of someone's mental age being higher than their actual age could be one way of seeing utility behind it.

With regard to visual potency, it seems that its a consequence of burnout rather than any innate disadvantage. It is hard to cope with since you don't experience sensational thought if you're not able to see something in my case. What are your experiences regarding IQ?
Visual potency always seems to be an anchor point people want to shoot for, but there are other sub-modalities that one can describe to eventually catapult themselves into that visual thinking. I recommend Win Wenger’s Back-Up Procedures might be useful:

If you want to know my perspective of the utility behind his methods – it’s to help yourself realize that your perception of visual potency may have you seek out only the best of the best, and disregard any fleeting and almost seemingly trivial impressions of a potential visual cue. “Describe the dickens out of it” is what I feel best describes learning to appreciate any impressions that may come.

I don’t have much experience regarding IQ other than some tests I took years back in high school, and the little get-together in this thread over an online IQ test other people were taking. Who I was in High School was just someone who was in the top 3% despite going to several High Schools, and having a few Ivy Leagues wanting me (but I opted to just go for local universities instead).

But, other than that, those experiences don’t have much weight to me at all, so that’s where I fall short in experiences. These were moments where I never knew about image streaming and was just starting to get into lucid dreaming during my early college years.

Do you agree that IQ can be increased through IMS significantly? I understand that IMS cultivates change that transcends what IQ encapsulates but I like to think in objective terms and don't want to suffer from self-delusion. My experience is too limited for me to say much but I'm going to see what happens over an extended period of time. I'd like to truly expand problem-solving ability not just facilitate greater verbal intelligence and awareness. I'm looking for multi-faceted gains which I don't think is too much to ask from IMS. I'm inclined towards my own bias which is predicated on my obsession.
Well, I can offer an article that one could relate to the nature of the conventional image streaming method coined by Win Wenger:

The article mentions the ‘production effect’ to encapsulate why the brain seems to store information into long-term memory when one speaks aloud (or other forms of active involvement). And if you read Wenger’s approach on the matter of image streaming, the production effect that can occur with speaking aloud with image streaming implies active involvement. But Wenger suffered, in my opinion, in providing any substantial empirical context to prove this can be explained through a phenomenological lens. I mean this in the context that it would improve intellectual performance and other claims he had of it.

But, one doesn’t have to wait for a scientific article to realize the mind is always creating context. One realizes there’s been a sea of studies done on the brain, and they’ve been thought methods of memory retention and studying. If there’s anything objective I can try to provide to you is that if the study can prove something is going on when speaking aloud words in a text, then the active involvement with image streaming, especially the debriefing stage (that I feel others may undermine as the CGTG didn't exemplify this stage with the conventional image streaming method) has some potential for multi-faceted gains.

I think maybe a mental barrier others may have with having to debrief and speak aloud, or at least read over/listen to what they were describing is to have to consciously wade through what they may see as a sea of trivial information the mind produces to them. That mindset undermines what the mind instantiates to them, and thus it would be in one’s best interest to adopt the mindset to learn how to unconditionally ‘describe the dickens’ out of an impression that comes to mind. The first stage with IMS is just loosely describing what goes on from within, and then applying more critical thinking in the debriefing stage. If a person just lets the thoughts wade through without integrating debriefing after, then perhaps this is why they can't seem to get the images to come because they didn't apply that important step for developing context.

To provide a contrast to this high octane mentality the guide pushed for - with my experience with recording my dreams – lucid and non-lucid, I didn’t see it as trivial information I had to wade through. I just didn’t have a win-lose mentality, and just enjoyed the endeavor for the sake of it, and to look forward to experiencing lucid dreams. It turns out describing what went on in my dreams was akin to image streaming because I was consciously verbalizing and typing what went on....which in turn triggered those phenomenological events when the brain realizes I’m giving importance to dream recall.

It was when I wanted to utilize lucid dreaming as a mental heuristic that burned me out; I felt my intellect being hinged on my recall of what went on in my sleep cycles (non-REM and REM) was a huge gamble. When I figured out about image streaming, it was just easier to get into because I already had that collective, experiential learning with recalling my dreams. Image streaming helped to mitigate this obsession I had to find some form of visual thinking as a potential for mental rehearsal that was more consistent, predictable, and easier to control. I realized the more I did it, the more intellect was the least of my concerns, just as my experiences with my dreams proved as well.

Now, if a person didn’t have that experiential accumulation beforehand, and read the guide and its IQ narrative to be a compass of how one would channel their endeavors with image streaming, it would be difficult to process how someone else could spend hours ‘describing the dickens’ out of what went on from within. I wouldn’t want people to think your self-worth requires massive time-sinks with image streaming. And how one is introduced to the concept, and whatever experiences they may have that could be related to it creates different first impressions of assessing it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you agree that IQ can be increased through IMS significantly? I understand that IMS cultivates change that transcends what IQ encapsulates but I like to think in objective terms and don't want to suffer from self-delusion. My experience is too limited for me to say much but I'm going to see what happens over an extended period of time. I'd like to truly expand problem-solving ability not just facilitate greater verbal intelligence and awareness. I'm looking for multi-faceted gains which I don't think is too much to ask from IMS. I'm inclined towards my own bias which is predicated on my obsession. It is very hard to make sense out of the change and I have an existential fear of taking IQ tests as I don't want to lose my self-esteem and be discouraged from doing IMS if I don't see the gains expected. With regard to visual potency, it seems that its a consequence of burnout rather than any innate disadvantage. It is hard to cope with since you don't experience sensational thought if you're not able to see something in my case. What are your experiences regarding IQ?
Hello candid i hope i could help
First, perhaps passion and hard work is the main key.
How do i know
In reinert Study, IQ gaines by using Mr win Wenger technique is average 9 point, i forget my calculation i do that before by the way, just my opinion and the iq result come in months maybe about 2 months.
And i think to 30-60 hour is not enough base on information i found.
Why not 2,5 hour-3 hour.
CGTG author use different tactic to check his IQ. EEG.
5 hour is safe point if one is ambitious.

Let's say in 2 months we "" get above 150 or 160 above IQ, could concious take it all what it is been trained. Well there is could be a benefit, percentage benefit i say from IS.

If you read Is FAQ, Mr win Wenger said about 3000 IQ. Theoritically, and concious i can say

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
You gain 8 IQ pts just by listening to mozart for 10 minutes or lose twice as much after a beer.

Only beer changes your brain though, listening to mozart doesn't. Keep drinking you'll go down to 0 IQ. Keep listening and... 8pts is your temporary focus boost.

Musicians are smarter on average because/when they PRACTICE complicated skills.

Looking at complicated patterns won't change your mind. I hope nobody here is paying for that 3000 IQ scam.

Just as the title says : nonsense.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You gain 8 IQ pts just by listening to mozart for 10 minutes or lose twice as much after a beer.

Only beer changes your brain though, listening to mozart doesn't. Keep drinking you'll go down to 0 IQ. Keep listening and... 8pts is your temporary focus boost.

Musicians are smarter on average because/when they PRACTICE complicated skills.

Looking at complicated patterns won't change your mind. I hope nobody here is paying for that 3000 IQ scam.

Just as the title says : nonsense.
Ok, i wish my word does not broke yours dream, all people dream here.
That info i share help if you work so hard well i want honest, sorry for story'
so i found YouTube uploader he doing many session image streaming, like 5 hours for example
But he doesnt train again,
He trained that for say 1 week.
IM so sorry if people from YouTube read this and wish my word could spend to yours life ambition on Intelligence increasing.

If you have ambition, say Intelligence.
Intelligence maybe makes me lazy because that energy is lazy and it need stupidity, honesty, that stuff of energy to living. And we are in the world especially we human, i have positive sureness that not me and me too could do this.
See step 1 in CGTG
We should have maybe social cooperate goal, like work school or many2 thing.
But if one want Intelligence, a lone knight,, a lone knight want power and help many people
i hope my word could help, maybe you could fuel the lazy energy with new one like intuitive energy, honest energy, it is the fire in my opinion.

1301 - 1320 of 1320 Posts