Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
How is she "for suuure" a sensor?
well the for sure was about her being an extrovert. Sensing I'm not too sure but these lead me to think she is:

"I usually think things over. Well,not really XD
I do think and overthink when I have nothing else to do"

"I am in a way reflective but I don't really come up with anything useful when reflecting XD
I sometimes feel like I'm just repeating things in my head like a broken record,
but sometimes I get an interesting thought and I don't feel like I'm just thinking to annoy myself."

"I don't really like talking to people often but I just love crowds and being where everything is happening."

Intuitive love talking with people so they can go into their intuitive topics, Sensers are more action oriented, about what they will do with people not so much into sitting and having deep conversations with people, they'll get bored and want to get to action.

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
I agree @Yeahright,it's faaar from perfect but it is a good starting point and it gets people thinking,it opens up some questions.Well,it does depend on a person though,if they aren't very interested in typing they surely will get the wrong idea but does it really matter then,if they aren't even too into it?

Reactions: ENFP Kitten

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I agree @Yeahright,it's faaar from perfect but it is a good starting point and it gets people thinking,it opens up some questions.Well,it does depend on a person though,if they aren't very interested in typing they surely will get the wrong idea but does it really matter then,if they aren't even too into it?
I just think if you're going to do something, do it right. If someone's not very interested in typing, I don't know why they'd be on this website but who knows.

This whole thread seems like the blind leading the blind.

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
Intuitive love talking with people so they can go into their intuitive topics, Sensers are more action oriented, about what they will do with people not so much into sitting and having deep conversations with people, they'll get bored and want to get to action.
I like talking though,but it has to be about things that are realistic yet not completely dull,everyday.Most conversations aren't like that though and should last 10 minutes tops and never be mentioned again but somehow they are constantly repeated every day.There are also the ones that have nothing to do with anything real and those annoy me too,like people asking stupid questions,coming up with "fun" ideas,etc.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I like talking though,but it has to be about things that are realistic yet not completely dull,everyday.Most conversations aren't like that though and should last 10 minutes tops and never be mentioned again but somehow they are constantly repeated every day.There are also the ones that have nothing to do with anything real and those annoy me too,like people asking stupid questions,coming up with "fun" ideas,etc.
haha you are definitiely a senser! you sounds like an ESFP, go read some descriptions and tell me what you think!

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
Idk,that was my first real typing(the very first was NTJ,when I knew almost nothing about mbti XD),but I don't think my Se is that high and I'm just not feeling ExxP is me in general.ESTP would be more likely than ESFP though imo,if I am a EP

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
then leave.
Uh...no?

Learn to take constructive criticism. How's that?

@Living dead you aren't an ESFP, and I doubt you are ESTP either. Not liking talking about fun ideas? Yeah there's no way you are an ESxP... Aren't there like questionnaires at the top of the forum you can fill out? Maybe start your own thread so people with an understanding of functions can type you.

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
Uh...no?

@Living dead you aren't an ESFP, and I doubt you are ESTP either. Not liking talking about fun ideas? Yeah there's no way you are an ESxP... Aren't there like questionnaires at the top of the forum you can fill out? Maybe start your own thread so people with an understanding of functions can type you.
I came here because filled out those questionnaires a million times and I'm kinda tired so I decided to go back to where I started,at dichotomies and then work from there.
I could bump one of my old threads though.

By "fun" ideas I mean stuff that don't exist but would be sooo awesome or trying to figure out where does the word "word" come from and why is blue called blue and not red,stuff like that.Believe it or not I know tons of people who think about that kind of thing out loud lol
It's cute and fun when there's a bit of it,but I have to be in an extremely good mood and even then I get tired after 5 minutes
Edit:OR it has to be directed at doing something

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I came here because filled out those questionnaires a million times and I'm kinda tired so I decided to go back to where I started,at dichotomies and then work from there.
I could bump one of my old threads though.

By "fun" ideas I mean stuff that don't exist but would be sooo awesome or trying to figure out where does the word "word" come from and why is blue called blue and not red,stuff like that.Believe it or not I know tons of people who think about that kind of thing out loud lol
It's cute and fun when there's a bit of it,but I have to be in an extremely good mood and even then I get tired after 5 minutes
Oh okay. What happened with the other questionnaires? Did people not reply? Maybe I can take a look.

Ah I see what you mean. That is Ne or Ni. So ESxP is possible in that sense.

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
New thread made:proud:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Oh okay. What happened with the other questionnaires? Did people not reply? Maybe I can take a look.

Ah I see what you mean. That is Ne or Ni. So ESxP is possible in that sense.
only now you realize that?

whose the blind one now? from her few info I already recognized her being an ESTP, I only entertained ESFP as an option because my ESFP Bestfriend can be quite mean and uncaring for others feelings too.

you are only now after further extra explanations and information, getting to the fact that she is an ESXP.

it was really obvious to me way before it was to you, so stop questioning my ability to help others type themselves, I have actual real hands on experience(A GREAT DEAL) when you probably have never helped Total Strangers type themselves(typing people you know is like cheating, you already have tons of data) why on earth would I lie about something like having typed so many people?
that would be stupidly unnecessary.

at the end you will just take so long to get to the answer I had all along.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Uh...no?

going rounds and rounds to reach a conclusion I had so early on already.

you are giving your opinion and acting like your opinion is the rule. this thing has worked, wether you like it or not. I did not post it because the descriptions themselves are SPLENDID or to discuss wether they are perfectly accurate or not. the real people experience, has worked, have successfully typed people with these super simple super imperfect descriptions. didn;t need to go into all the details about cognitive etc.

it is actually not meant it be used as a questionnaire, but just a person reads all the info under extro then contrast with the general descriptions of intro and choose which one feels more natural to him. not every single bullet point needs to fit. it's when you try to fit every bullet point that makes you doubt. but not everything will apply. the art is not having to give too much information to potentially confuse a person. Cognitive functions are great when the person already has an idea of which type he might be and feels confused between two types. otherwise they will get confused reading aaall about all the different functions. and ohyeah you ASSUME I know nothing of cognitive functions. I probably know way more than you do. but you are too busy drawing early WRONG conclusions and ASSUMPTIONS.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
If it's based on MBTI, it's not accurate.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
If it's based on MBTI, it's not accurate.
yes MBTI is not the most accurate thing, but it has been a stepping stone.
I should delete this thread. I do not want discussions on here.

I do not live off of MBTI descriptions, I go on cognitive functions, socionics, and countless other websites with non stereotypical descriptions.

Nonetheless this simple inaccurate description has proven to me good enough to type total strangers in a few minutes(in person).

It works, it has worked, over and over again, producing happy identified people. if you have not tried and used it the way I have with countless people to help them identify their personality type, then please do not give your opinion so presumptuously.

anyway, I don't even know why I bother replying. probably gonna delete this thread Sheesh.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'll help. @Jennywocky The creator wishes to close this thread(read above post). You are the appropriate mod, right? I wanted to inform you. - Jack

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.